The PRECOG Web Services are a collection of HTTP interfaces to our base algorithm library. These interfaces gives a developer access to some of methods to process growth data from his/her own code via the internet.
Currently you can find the following methods:
- Process each optical density data series such that the blank is subtracted and noise and bias removed.
- Converts the raw optical density into the corresponding population size estimate (true optical density).
- Process each optical density data series such that the blank is subtracted, calibration to population size estimates is performed and noise and bias removed. It requeries a valid trueODCalibration function.
- Extract fitness components from a valid input file containing raw optical densities.
- Extract fitness components from a valid input file containing raw optical densities, first calibrating raw optical densities into population size estimates. Requires a valid trueODcalibration.
- Returns true if the true OD calibration function is valid.
To explore the API (Application Programming Interface) in detail press here.